Freephone: 0203 912 0861 0203 912 0861
End of Life Care: Course Overview
We currently offer three e-learning courses on the topic of end of life care:
Palliative and End of Life Care – a rounded course covering how both types of care interact.
End of Life Care Level 3 – which develops an understanding of a carers responsibilities.
End of Life Care Advanced Planning – an advanced course to develop appropriate care plans.
Palliative & End of Life Care:
- What is palliative care
- What is end of life care
- How palliative care works alongside end of life care
- When does each type of care start in a patient's illness journey
- How to increase a patient's quality of life during the illness and towards the end of life
- Addressing spiritual and emotional needs
- Supporting the family
- Managing symptoms and pain of the illness or treatment
- Communication with the patient and family
- Advance care planning
End of Life Care – Advanced Planning:
- Defining advance care planning
- Describe the process of advance care planning
- Discuss the reasons why advance care planning has been introduced
- Identify principles of good practice within the process of advance care planning
- Examine frequently asked questions patients may pose
How much are these courses?
Prices vary depending on how many courses you need. Please view our pricing structure to find the licencing package that best suits your organisation.
We are so confident of our low cost prices that if we can’t beat your current provider, we will send you a free iPad mini!
Call now to see what we can do for you: 0203 912 0861 0203 912 0861
How do I book?
Please call us to get a quote. Once your booking is confirmed, we will then send you your joining instructions!
No downloads, no hassle. Just create a login and input the code we send you to start the course.
If you are likely to need multiple admin users, please also specify this at time of booking so that we can create a hierarchical structure that meets your organisational needs. The portal can also be rebranded to your specifications, so do please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
How are the courses assessed?
Assessment is made via a multiple choice knowledge test presented at the end of the course. If this course is failed, the test can be retaken two hours later – perfect time for a bit of revision!
*Admin users can determine both the pass grade, as well as the total number of attempts permitted.
When do I get my certificates?
A digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
*Admin users can determine if this feature is made available to individual learners.
How long do I have to complete the courses?
Once a course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used, and the learner has 12 months to complete said course. An email is sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
*Unallocated licences have no expiry date. If for example you ordered 1000 licences, and allocated 600 courses in year 1, you would have 400 licenses left to allocate in year 2.