Freephone: 020 3912 0861 020 3912 0861
Online Food Safety Training
We currently offer 2 distinct e-learning courses on food safety, alongside our stand alone courses on Allergen Awareness and HACCP.
For more information on each course, please call us.
Food Safety Level 1:
- Learning Objectives and an introduction to Food Safety and Hygiene
- Why Food Safety is important
- Consequences of poor food safety
- Causes of food borne illness
- Food Safety Hazards and Contamination
- Practical activities to prevent and control hazards
- Personal hygiene
- Hygienic premises and Equipment
- Good housekeeping
- Maintaining pest free conditions
Food Safety Level 2:
- Causes of food poisoning
- Symptoms of food poisoning
- Identify and eliminate hygiene risks
- Correct food safety procedures
- Using the correct equipment
- Storing and handling food
- Temperature control
- Cross contamination
- Keeping premises clean and efficient
- Relevant laws and legislation
Food Safety Level 3:
- Supervisory management
- Temperature control (chilling, cooking)
- Contamination control
- Applying and monitoring good hygiene practices
- Implementing good food safety procedures
- Contributing to the safety training of others
How much are these courses?
Prices vary depending on how many courses you need. Please view our pricing structure to find the licencing package that best suits your organisation.
We are so confident of our low cost prices that if we can’t beat your current provider, we will send you a free iPad mini!
Call now to see what we can do for you: 020 3912 0861 020 3912 0861
How do I book?
Please call us to get a quote. Once your booking is confirmed, we will then send you your joining instructions!
No downloads, no hassle. Just create a login and input the code we send you to start the course.
If you are likely to need multiple admin users, please also specify this at time of booking so that we can create a hierarchical structure that meets your organisational needs. The portal can also be rebranded to your specifications, so do please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
How are the courses assessed?
Assessment is made via a multiple choice knowledge test presented at the end of the course. If this course is failed, the test can be retaken two hours later – perfect time for a bit of revision!
*Admin users can determine both the pass grade, as well as the total number of attempts permitted.
When do I get my certificates?
A digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
*Admin users can determine if this feature is made available to individual learners.
How long do I have to complete the courses?
Once a course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used, and the learner has 12 months to complete said course. An email is sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
*Unallocated licences have no expiry date. If for example you ordered 1000 licences, and allocated 600 courses in year 1, you would have 400 licenses left to allocate in year 2.